We are looking to recruit a Maritime SCIDA Engineer working for a reputable client within the Public Sector on a contract until 31/03/2023!
1. Atkins SCIDA qualification or evidence of two years employment as a SCIDA within the last three years.
2. Experience delivering ICT Systems into complex environments and with other teams (e.g. Networks).
3. Knowledge of security architecture required in compartmented certified environments; including policies and constraints associated with ICT Systems and working knowledge.
1. 5 years' experience of working in an electrical/electronic technical role or a network engineering role.
2. IET Electrical Wiring Regulations training
3. Proven experience working in ICT Transition Planning and Support environments. Evidence of ability to develop/maintain plans for migration of ICT Systems and undertake formal quality reviews of technical/documentation.
4. Experience of IT Service Management tooling Remedy.
What's in for you?
Flexibility – The public sector has been quick to adapt to the new demands for flexible working hours.
Career progression – Gaining work experience in the public sector will make it easier for you to get future jobs in various government departments. Therefore you will be able to apply your skills within various industries and get different life experiences !
Quick turn-around – The client is looking to hire as soon as possible, which means that if you have been looking for a job/considered exploring new work opportunities this is your chance to hit the ground running!
We are currently interviewing, but still accepting applications. If you are interested send across your CV today!
To apply for this position or ask more questions about it get in touch with Lorena Troi at NonStop Consulting.
Phone: (phone number removed)
Internal Extension: 8005
Email: (url removed)