The Middle East & Europe
Tax-Free Expat Package
Working Marine Surveyor, you will be providing Marine Engineering support with new building projects that are based in Europe and the middle east. The projects include very complex vessels that will be built to the highest standards and classification rules
In the role of Marine Surveyor, you will be involved with but not limited to:
* Shipyard suitability and selection
* Classification liaison and development
* Hull and Machinery Surveys
* Project review and Delivery
* Supplier assessment and monitoring.
* Assist with project quality and delivery
You will need to possess the following skills and attributes.
* Proven background as a Marine Engineering Surveyor
* Well versed in legislation and classification rules
* Previously worked within an IACS registered Classification society
* Degree educated or Relevant Marine Engineering Surveying experience
* Comfortable travelling between the Middle East and Europe
* You must have the ability to move unrestricted in Europe.
The role is based in the Middle East and comes with a Tax-Free ex-pat package.
HSB Technical is a Marine and Maritime recruitment business acting on behalf of our client
Tax Free Expat Package