HSB Technical is working currently offering a unique opportunity for a Marine Superintendent based in The Netherlands – working with Chemical Tankers. You will be working within the experienced Marine Operations & Safety team, and assigned vessels situated internationally
This position is due to fleet growth, expecting a further 6-8 vessels within the next 12 months – so this is a long term position and commitment!
Roles and responsibilities include (but not limited to):
– Ensure all assigned vessels are always Operational, safe, efficient and compliant
– carry out all appropriate marine audits ISM / ISPS, pre vetting CDI / SIRE, Class / flag inspections where required
– Report regularly to the Operations Manager on assigned vessels, reporting any inefficiencies, and challenges ahead.
– Deputise for the DPA on occasion – assisting as an emergency contact, and port of call for all
– Assist with the creation of policies and procedures – keeping abreast of all legislative changes, and welfare of crew
– Attend vessels as and when required internationally
You must hold a Class 1 Master Mariner Unlimited – with experience as Master on Chemical tankers (ideally Type 2).
Experience in a similar position ashore is essential – Marine Superintendent, Vetting Coordinator, Surveyor or equivalent
Familiar with CDI / SIRE vetting schedules and procedures
You must be willing to relocate to the Netherlands / Amsterdam (if applicable) and be prepared to travel internationally when required.
Our client will gladly assist with cost for relocation – and in addition, a competitive salary and benefits package, and possible tax reduction for non-dutch nationals.
HSB Technical is operating as an employment agency in relation to this position
Please apply now for further details
relocation, pension, healthcare, bon