TSR Ipswich Ltd are looking for a Marine Site Engineer to work for one of our highly respected clients in Ipswich on an ongoing basis.
* Preparing and implementing specific methods with risk analysis
* Providing coordination and advice in the event of technical problems
* Supervising subcontractor
* Reviewing and following up on documentation for subcontractors and others
* Checking document control registers in order to be sure that work instructions, working methods and drawings have been issued
* Heavy lifting, drilling, groundwork, pilling and foundations
* To service a range of marine products on site and at customer sites.
* Traveling and spending time away from home
* A Bachelor or Master degree in Mechanical Engineering or Civil Engineering, preferably in Offshore Engineering or Maritime Infrastructure;
* At least two year's relevant work experience in Marine Engineering
* Experience of supporting projects and managing external engineering and suppliers.
* CSCS Card
If you're interested in this role please send your CV, or alternatively to find out more please speak to Eliot on (phone number removed)
TSR Ipswich Ltd