HSB Technical – currently recruiting on behalf of a specialist marine consultancy who provide various marine solutions to clients across the globe. Due to an increase in demand they are looking for either a Naval Architect, or Chief Engineer who has a background working on DP Offshore Vessels.
This role will be based in Hamburg but will involve travel around the region and internationally when required.
You will be involved in the following (but not limited to):
– Marine Engineering project Review and Audit
– Vessel Inspections and Audits
– Specialist audits of DP (Dynamic Positioning) systems, including FMEA
– Power System review and analysis
– Attending proving Trials and New Build Projects
– Qualified Marine Chief Engineer or Naval Architect with a strong background on Offshore Vessels
– Ideally DP Maintenance Trained / HV Certified
– Seagoing history, on any of the following vessels: DSV, OCV, ROV Support, Survey etc.
– Excellent communicator, with accurate and concise reports in English
This position comes with a great benefits package – including, Pension, Private Health – and you will be fully supported by a very experienced management team
For further information on this role please apply, or contact Lee Hayward – Senior Maritime Recruiter at HSB Technical
You must have the immediate right to live and work in Hamburg (EU) as no sponsorship is available
Pension, Healthcare, Allowances