Title: ILS Manager (New Build Vessel)
Sector: Power & Propulsion
Salary: TBC Upon Application
HSB Technical’s Power & Propulsion team have a number of vacancies for multiple businesses covering the UK and overseas.
My client is a well-known and respected business who are actively looking for an ILS Manager to join the team. This person will be responsible for the logistic scope items of the long term program as well as the preparation the preparation for the full service support program. You will coordinate the deliverables with the suppliers and the customer to ensure a sound basis for the vessels.
HSB Technical’s client is a very established and well-regarded global business.
Responsibilities (Brief Outline):
• You will be responsible for the in time and in budget execution of the logistics scope items for and of the program
• Responsible for the coordination between the suppliers and the customer
• Responsible for the preparation and the forthcoming set up of the full service support relating to the specific vessels, included but not limited to defining the maintenance plans, the required spare parts, the technical documentation and client specific training
• Problem resolution of logistic related issues and problems during the execution of the program
• New build vessel experience
• Commercially and cost aware
• Driven and focussed
• Solutions focussed
• Willingness to travel
• Ability to lead/manage
• Mechanical, Electrical or Marine Engineer with Masters Degree or similar education within Communications and Navigation
• Full Driving Licence
This vacancy is being advertised by HSB Technical who have been appointed to act as the recruitment consultancy for this role
Salary & Benefits To Be Confirmed Up