Full Time, Permanent Position
Monday – Thursday
Mon – Wed: 4.30pm to 3am
Thursday: 4.30pm to 1.30am
£12 – £14 per hour (depending on experience
Shift allowance – time and a 3rd
Do you have a passion for precision engineering, an understanding of the gundrilling process and can work to tight tolerances? Right now due to continuous expansion our client is actively hiring for an experienced gundrilling engineer to join their precision engineering team
* Experience of gundrilling is essential, either / or manual or CNC.
* Being familiar with Mollart machinery would be an advantage.
* Being familiar with Mollart & Hammonds gundrills & BTA tooling would be an advantage.
* It is essential that you have worked within a machine shop environment with an extensive knowledge of the gundrilling techniques and processes.
* Familiar with Fanuc CNC controls would be an advantage.
* Experienced in using gauging and measurement equipment required for verification including Bore Micrometers (Bowers / Diatest)
* Have a hands-on, quality driven, positive, self-motivated manner in order to be able to hit the ground running
plus Shift Allowance