* Prochem Engineering have a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious Graduate/Junior Piping Design Engineer to join our established team in Cork.
* The successful candidate will have the opportunity to work as part of a highly skilled team and develop exceptional design skills while working on a wide array of project types across multiple client sites/industries.
* In addition to a competitive salary and benefits, we also offer flexible/hybrid working (office/home) as well as excellent opportunities for career development.
Core Duties and Responsibilities:
* Design of 3D process plant piping systems using Plant 3D.
* Generation, extraction and back-drafting of Isometric drawings.
* Interactive and visual clash checking.
* Preparation of piping equipment layouts and piping GA’s.
* Preparation of piping specifications, MTO’s, cost estimates and scope of work documents.
* Providing 3D design support to Senior Designers.
* Collaborate closely with other relevant departments/ disciplines to ensure the highest quality designs.
* Generation of construction drawings using 3D Software.
Minimum Qualifications and Experience:
* Ideally degree qualified (Mechanical Engineering/relevant discipline) or equivalent technical qualification.
* Excellent understanding of 3D software including, AutoCAD, Plant 3D and 2D AutoCAD.
* Exemplary time management skills with the ability to commit to and work to deadlines.
* Strong ability to communicate effectively with individuals of all levels, both verbally and in writing.
* Motivated and enthusiastic with the ability to work on your own initiative.
* Exceptional work ethic and a strong willingness to learn.
If you would like to discuss this vacancy or to discuss your career and other job opportunities in confidence, contact us:
GC North Valley Business Centre, Cork, T23 KC67, Ireland.
(phone number removed)
Please note, we do not require agency assistance with this role