Geotechnical Engineer (Offshore/Renewables/Marine)
There is also flexibility with remote working/hybrid working
£40,000 to £80,000 (Salary will vary D.O.E) + Healthcare + Life insurance + Excellent Pension Scheme
Are you a Geotechnical Engineer ideally with Offshore knowledge/experience or looking to get into the sector, working alongside industry experts at an innovative company?
On offer is an autonomous role working for a company with great values where you will have a direct impact on the ongoing success of the business. You play a major role in projects and the company also support further training and progression for those who want it.
The company have ambitious plans in place and boast a wealth of experience in the industry. They have built an excellent reputation and they are looking for another Geotechnical Engineer to join the highly skilled team.
This would suit a Geotechnical Engineer with all levels of experience welcome. Any knowledge/past experience in work within Offshore/Renewables/Marine would be a distinct advantage.
– Responsibility and management of projects – including assisting in the planning of resources for project delivery
– Working on all Technical Documentation (such as DTS, geotechnical calculations, PSI, foundation design etc.).
– Support the wider business for the purpose of Tendering for Projects
– Hybrid working possible for everyone or full remote working can be considered for candidates with the right level of experience
– Must have relevant Geotechnical experience
– Any Offshore/Renewables/Marine background would be a distinct advantage
– Looking to join a company with an excellent reputation
Geotechnical Engineer, Marine, Oil and Gas, Renewables, Geotechnics, Geoscience, Marine Engineering, Aberdeen, Aberdeenshire, Scotland, Edinburgh, Dundee, Arbroath,
If you are interested and think that you meet these criteria then apply or contact Olly Shone