An Excellent opportunity for an Experienced Gas / Oil Heating Engineer to join a well-established company based in Hindhead, Haslemere.
They are an established heating company covering Surrey & Hampshire with an excellent reputation and proud to be a Worcester Bosch accredited installer.
They are extremely customer focused, offering high standards of service and professionalism for all their clients, concentrating on quality workmanship.
They have TWO full time positions for experienced heating engineers covering Hampshire and Surrey as they are currently looking to expand their team.
* Plumbing & Heating Advanced NVQ Level 3 Diploma (or similar).
* CCN1, CENWAT1, CKR1, HTR1, Unvented Cylinders.
* LPG & OFTEC desirable.
* Commercial gas qualifications, COCN1, CIGA1 would be highly advantageous.
* Minimum 5 years’ experience in installation & maintenance work.
* Excellent diagnostic, technical and pipe work skills, to install, upgrade, repair and service central heating systems.
* Servicing, breakdown, fault-finding and installation experience.
* You will be a team player, pro-active and energetic with excellent communication and organisational skills and a flexible “can do attitude”.
* You will be customer service focused.
* Full UK Driving licence.
What they can offer:
* You will be joining a friendly and pro-active team.
* We will provide you with a good working life balance.
* We offer training to enhance your career skills.
* Good career prospects.
* Company Pension.
* Competitive basic salary.
* Company van.
* PPE, uniform and mobile phone provided.
This is a full-time position and in return the Company is offering a Competitive Salary of £38,000 – £40,000 Per Annum, Depending on Experience.
If you feel that you have the relative skills/attributes to fulfil this role then please apply now