Freight Operations Team Member
* Attractive rates of pay
* Career progression opportunities
* Leading freight and courier specialist
Working with our client, a leading international freight forwarder and courier specialist with offices spread all over the world.
Serving markets to and from India, China and the Far East, Australasia, Europe and the Americas, they provide clients with a complete supply chain solutions of freight and goods anywhere in the world.
The successful candidate will work alongside the operations team in managing and handling import & Export activity via Air, Sea, Rail & Road.
* Managing all freight movements, import & export across all modes of transport
* Liaising with our suppliers whilst managing the entire process
* Quoting/follow up, booking & monitoring import, export & 3rd country movements
* Contact customers for service issues
* Liaising with global offices and increasing transparency & communications with new and existing suppliers/customers
* Invoicing all modes of freight
* Providing support to other members of the division, where necessary
* Improving & enhancing customer experience & relationship with the business
* Experience in a similar role is beneficial but not essential
* Excellent communication, presentation and customer service skills
* Extensive knowledge of Microsoft office, excel, word and web-based systems
* Self-motivated, possessing excellent negotiation and interpersonal skills
If you have experience within a Customer Service based role and are commutable to Heywood/Rochdale, please send your CV to Nick at TRF Professional, a specialist division of The Recruitment Fix