Our client provides complete Supply Chain Solutions, specialising in transportation, logistics, freight forwarding and warehousing. They lead the industry with their innovative and customizable solutions. They are now looking to recruit a Freight Internal Sales Coordinator to join the busy freight sales team at the office in Southampton
Duties and Responsibilities
* Focus on New Business opportunities
* Development and maintenance of house accounts and network business
* Responsible for day-to-day sales activities, fully utilising the Cargowise quotation tool, Salesforce CRM platform, and all lead gen tools.
* Ensure that all leads generated and supplied through the pre sales team are contacted on the day of receipt, with status updates complete.
* Source new leads and record them in the CRM.
* Develop New Business working on own initiative, in line with GP targets.
* Follow up on sales leads and any quotes provided to clients.
* Build a strong sales pipeline through salesforce with a well-developed portfolio of clients, ensuring that GP forecasted is recorded accurately.
* Manage Existing SME Accounts within the specified region
* Complete and source rate quotations for all New and Existing customers on a daily basis, work alongside operation and commercial teams to maximize profit
* Make external appointments where appropriate for the Commercial/Managing Directors.
* Build good internal relationships with business managers and be able to discuss & agree how customers can be effectively supported and developed.
* Actively look for ways to increase margin as per company key focus areas and in line with company and market trends.
* Minimum 2 years' experience gained in selling freight forwarding solutions
* Excellent communication skills
* Ability to interact at all levels
* Sound understanding of freight forwarding operations and logistics capabilities
* Excellent presentation and questioning skills
* Commercially focused and driven
* Solutions oriented and innovative
£23,000 to £30,000 dependent upon experience
22 days holiday to start rising to 25 in Jan
Plus incentive schemes
Excellent training schemes
Excellent Commission scheme uncapped earning potential for the duration of any account being brought onboard
Company pension & healthcare