Davies Turner has an exciting opportunity for a Freight Forwarding Trainee to join our team based in Dartford.
Salary: £19,500 per annum PLUS benefits
Job Type: Full Time, permanent
Hours: 37.5 hours per week
Davies Turner is one of the largest independent Freight Forwarding Companies in the UK. Family run and owned since 1870. Top Track 250 Company as awarded by the Sunday Times.
This Freight Forwarding Trainee opportunity is an ideal first step on the career ladder – you will learn all aspects of importing, exporting and customer relations within our Freight Forwarding department. No experience necessary as full training will be given – but you need to be interested in working in a fast-paced office environment.
Freight Forwarding Trainee – You:
– Excellent customer care (face to face/over the phone)
– Excellent attention to detail
– Excellent computer skills
– Interested in logistics/movement of freight
– Have GCSE English and Maths (Grade C or equivalent)
In addition, you’ll also need the right to work in the UK – we are not able to sponsor work permits.
Freight Forwarding Trainee – Benefits*:
– Up to 25 days holidays plus Bank Holidays
– Life cover
– Profit related pay
– Defined contribution pension scheme
– Discounted store/shopping benefit scheme
– Private healthcare
– Car parking
– Employee Assistance Programme
This position is based at Edison’s Park, Dartford (DA2) and would ideally suit someone living within a 35 minute commute of our office.
To submit your CV for this exciting Freight Forwarding Trainee opportunity, please click ‘Apply’ now.
* Some benefits are subject to a qualifying period