Freight Forwarding Clerk
We are now looking for a Freight Forwarding Clerk to work within a multi modal freight office where you will get involved with handling, Road, Air and Sea Freight, as well as Customs export and import declarations.
It's a small diverse freight forwarding department covering all transport modes, so we are looking for some experience in freight industry.
We can train up on freight modes you do not have as long as you have one.
Freight Forwarding Clerk Responsibilities include:
* Handling Road, Sea and Air shipments
* Dealing with customer queries
* Ensuring all freight documentation is received on time and is all correct
* Booking Collections and deliveries
* Producing and sending invoices
* Import or export experience would be advantage
* Customs export or import procedures
* Excellent administration or customer service background gained from a freight forwarding background
* Good telephone manner/Team player/Fast learner/Able to work in a small team
£28,000 + depending on Experience + pension + holiday
If you think you have experience required and would like to be considered for this opportunity, please apply by sending your CV
Pension + Holiday