Streamline Search are currently working with a well-established International Multi-modal Freight Company currently seeking an experienced Senior Freight Forwarder to specialise in their Ocean Freight department.
It is anticipated the ideal candidate will have sea freight experience, both exports and imports. The ideal candidate will be highly enthusiastic and eager to progress. The Freight Forwarder post requires someone passionate to provide first class customer service, who can thrive in a fast paced and demanding environment. You must have excellent written and verbal communication skills and a keen eye for detail.
Freight Forwarder – Position Requirements
* Minimum 3 years' experience in a freight forwarding position.
* Experience In ocean / sea freight operations.
* Excellent IT skills to include Microsoft packages.
* Experience and knowledge of Dangerous goods would be advantageous.
* Excellent telephone manner and customer service skills are essential.
* Ability to handle pressure and good time management.
* Highly enthusiastic and self-motivated
Freight Forwarder – Position Remuneration
* Salary £30,000 – £35,000 (Dependant on experience)
* Monday – Friday 08:00 – 17:00
* 28 days holiday, including bank, rising to 25 days after 5 years’ service.
* Excellent long term career prospects
* Death in service policy
* Private health care
* Parking on site