Our Client is a independent family owned business, one of the most successful freight forwarding companies in the UK.
As a "traditional / conventional" freight forwarder and despite the industry changes our client has evolved with establish partners across the globe which enables swift processing of shipments globally and this reflects in many of the services offered.
Due to growth, they are now recruiting for an experienced clerk to join their team.
· Liaising with overseas offices/partners
· Processing pre-alert documentation
· Arranging collections and deliveries where necessary
· Liaising with consignee's for clearance and delivery instructions
· Import customs clearance
· Arranging deliveries
· General customer service/track and track
· Billing and general admin
Candidates must have experience in Road and Sea Freight operations role for a freight forwarding/multimodal company