Our client is a privately owned group of firms, rapidly expanding and this position is available immediately. You will have experiience in freight, logistics, supply chain, haulage, transport, distribution or forwarding. These are varied and interesting key positions within an essential industry. Benefits include parking, pension, potential for bonus, access to training and support plus a modern workplace close to public transport.
1. Extensive client liaison, building relationships and maximising the potential of the busines
2. Extensive supplier liaison to develop reliable and cost effective European services.
3. Calculating freight quotations for export and import freight shipments.
4. Completing operational administration costs and sending booking confirmation to the suppliers.
5. Raising all of the appropriate operational documentation including customs clearance formalities- training will be given
6. Managing the European consignments in transit through to successful completion and delivery.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
1. Forwarding experience in European Road Freight or sea/ocean freight or experience in export sales
2. Confident and clear communication skills.
3. Customer service
4. Import or export administration, within manufacturing is useful
5. Proven success of building customer and supplier relationships.
6. Strong negotiating skills.
7. Good IT (Microsoft) skills.
Interviews are available immediately and can be remote initially. Social distancing and hygiene procedures strictly adhered to throughout the group