Salary: £21,000 – £24,000 per annum.
Working Hours: 8:30 – 17:00, Monday to Friday.
Location: Halifax, West Yorkshire
Want to work with a growing and supportive company? We have a great opportunity for an experienced and driven administrator with knowledge of current Export and Import processes. Our client is looking for someone with a can-do attitude who wants to grow alongside the business. The company can offer excellent benefits such as identifying progression areas and promoting self-growth through providing opportunities to attend training courses and events.
Main Duties of the Freight Administrator:
· Compilation of individual shipping pack for each sales order.
· Creation of Shipping documentation – raising CI/PL where appropriate – manual or PDF.
· Raise insurance for shipments as required through insurance portal.
· Liaise with forwarders to ensure all documents are issued on time.
· Liaise with customers to check accuracy of documents.
· Apply for Certificate of Origin / EUR 1 through Chamber of Commerce.
· Complete Export declaration if required.
· Makes sure all documents are sent to customer via UPS on time for arrival of shipment.
· Issue CI and clearance instructions for European shipments to selected forwarder on a weekly basis.
Key Requirements of the Freight Administrator:
· Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications. (especially Excel)
· Excellent communication skills.
· Highly organized with an excellent attention to detail.
· Hard working and focused.
· Collaborative team worker.
If you are interested in the role, and want to know more, please apply or call Aiden and Luke in the Stafflex Office team for more information. You can contact the team on (phone number removed), option 3