Freight Account Manager – Trowbridge – Up to £40,000 plus bonus
A Freight Account Manager is required to join a Freight Forwarding company who are based in Trowbridge.
The Freight Account Manager will be required to build up relationships with existing & new clients that are brought on by the sales team within UK and European Road Freight.
Full time: 8am – 5pm – Monday to Friday
Up to £40,000 plus bonus
22 days annual leave plus bank holidays then increases to 25 days after 2 years of service
* Managing the day to day running of existing sales accounts
* Ensuring effective communication lines between customer and supplier
* Maintain existing work and spot new opportunities by up selling/cross selling
* On-boarding new customers that are brought on by the sales team.
* Ensuring customs documents have been completed by our customs team and followed up if any issues.
* Rate negotiation and margin maximising
* European & UK Road Freight experience
* Knowledge of customs
* Excellent customer service skills
* Attention to detail
* Ability to communicate at all levels within the business, good persuasive, and negotiation skills
WR Transport & Logistics are the #1 recruitment partner for transport jobs and logistics jobs. We recruit UK wide for permanent and contract jobs.
WR is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy