Is it important to you to have a vastly experienced, passionate and detailed team reporting to you?
How about some of the most experienced in the UK with shore experience working around the world from Dubai to Singapore?
Working with a company that has beanbags and table tennis tables everywhere is overrated!
Working with incredible vessels and an incredible team every day is far more important.
Unless you fancy a late shot at the Olympics, of course.
If you want to take on the challenge of being a Fleet Manager for a global company running a tanker fleet cell, you have came to the right place.
What do you need to be the new Fleet Manager?
* Previous experience as a Fleet Manager or Deputy Fleet Manager, ideally with a tanker fleet cell;
* Tanker experience from a shore based capacity, ideally as Fleet Manager;
* Previous seagoing experience in a senior rank on Tankers;
* The right to live and work in the UK;
* Passion and drive to succeed;
* Be an effective communicator and detail focused.
You will have the pleasure of joining one of the best fleet teams operating in the UK, so apply below and we will contact you asap.