HSB Technical are a specialist recruiters for the Shipbuilding, Maritime & Shipping Sectors based on the south coast.
We are currently recruiting for a Fleet Crewing Manager, on behalf of a very well established owner & operator of specialist offshore vessels
This is a Permanent position, remote based with travel when required – reporting to the Fleet Director, and managing of a team of 6 staff.
A great opportunity to either further your career, or take a position with a stable and successful business that are continuing to grow.
– Managing a team, and ensuring all Fleet Manning requirements are fulfilled across assets operating internationally
– Supporting the Crewing Department with appropriate planning & crew strategy
– Ensuring fulfilment of staff training / STCW requirements, manning compliance to meet vessel, class & flag regulations
– Regular progress reporting to support the senior management team
– Someone that has the immediate right to live and work in the UK – as unfortunately no sponsorship is available
– A proven background within Crew Management – ideally in the Offshore work boat / DP sector
– A Capable and motivational team manager – i.e. Mentoring, appraisals, further training & development
– Full awareness of STCW certification, all relevant on-board documentation / certs required
– Personable, professional and an excellent communicator
This role comes with an excellent benefits & rewards package, as well as future progression prospects
Please apply now in strict confidence or contact Lee Hayward – (phone number removed) or (url removed)
Generous holiday Pension, Healthcare