RELOcruitment are working with the leading name in Fine Art Shipping & Logistics to find them an experienced Account Manager who will be responsible for looking after their Interior Design clientele.
Whether managing an international project or working with clients closer to home, you will be responsible for ensuring each project runs smoothly.
You will work with your Design clients to determine how best to receive, log, pack, ship and store their chosen pieces before they are Installed within their customers’ homes / businesses / property.
Ultimately, you will look after the end-to-end management of the process from collection to delivery.
Purpose of the role:
• To manage an existing portfolio of client accounts, developing these relationships and extending the range of products and services taken up by the client.
• To develop sales and generate new prospects.
• To maintain an overview of existing and potential client accounts and market sectors.
• To target potential new clients and market sectors to generate increased margins and profitability.
• To provide project management and co-ordination to fulfil all operational requirements on behalf of the company.
What are we looking for?
• Experience in fine art shipping with a knowledge of air, sea and road procedure and HM Customs import and export regimes.
• Ideally strong Account Management experience looking after clients within the Interior Design sector or closely related Industries.
• The ability to work on your own initiative and to be able to communicate effectively with clients and staff at all levels.
• A detailed knowledge of fine art handling and the systems and practices used in the shipping, storage, casing and installation of artwork / furniture through the various sectors of the fine art industry and creative industries.
• To evaluate and quote for shipment.
• To negotiate effectively in dealings with subcontractors and buying in services.
• Good organisational and time management skills.
• Competent IT skills in MS Office.
• Ensure all shipping aspects of client requirements are adhered to particularly the service specifications.
• Taking ownership of and managing the whole client experience of the shipping process ensuring client satisfaction and expectations are exceeded.
• Forward planning of all operational requirements to ensure adequate resources are available.
• Liaising with clients/customers regarding their consignment or status of their project.
• Managing the resolution of any dispute or operational problem as far as possible. Recognising when to seek further approval or authorisation for a particular course of action and refer to line manager.
• To ensure compliance with all HR policies and procedures and all other Company policies and procedures in place.
• To adhere to all Health & Safety policies and procedure