An accomplished Freight Forwarding company, specialising in offering Road Freight services to clients in countries within the European Union, are looking to recruit a European Road Freight Operator, to be based in offices near Epping, Essex.
Main Purpose of the Role:
The European Road Freight Operator will be responsible for working as part of a team to control the import and export road groupage service from European countries, particularly Switzerland and Italy.
Duties & Responsibilities:
* Controlling the import and export road groupage service from Switzerland and Italy
* Receiving manifests/waybills and creating own waybills
* Reporting to the Customs Broker ensuring efficient customs clearance
* Arranging deliveries
* Coordinating shipments
* Quoting and invoicing customers/partners
* Answering calls, dealing with queries; solving in a prompt and professional manner
To Be Considered:
* Proven European Road Groupage experience.
* Working knowledge of customs procedures on imports and exports.
* Good customer service skills and the ability to handle emails and telephone calls in a professional manner.
* An understanding of IT Systems and databases, to use our company software to record imports and exports.
* The opportunity to work within a friendly and busy office, with a team of like-minded individuals.
* A competitive salary, in line with skills and experience.
For more details, please contact Willis Global – a leading Recruitment Consultancy for the Shipping & Logistics industry