Title: Electrical Field Service Engineer (Marine)
Sector: Power & Propulsion
Location: South East
Salary: £40,000 plus overtime and benefits
HSB Technical Ltd has a Power & Propulsion team, this team have a number of vacancies for multiple businesses covering the UK and overseas.
I am actively looking to assist a UK based client source there next hire, this being an Electrical Field Service Engineer. Ideally, this person could would come from a marine / ship’s electronics background or from an existing marine controls OEM business. Working as the Electrical Field Service Engineer you will be based out of the office however, you should expect to travel both within the UK and Globally on a regular basis installing, servicing, fault finding, surveying, repairing electrical control systems onboard vessels.
HSB Technical’s client base is global – our clients are well established and well-regarded within the Power & Propulsion sector.
Responsibilities (Brief Outline):
• Undertake routine on-site overhaul / repair of control systems on board vessels
• Install and commission upgrades or new control system equipment
• Carry out Sea Trials
• When in the office, you will be a point of contact to customers / engineers assisting with engineering support
• Fault find & correction of operational defects
• Ability to carry out Sea Trial
• Survey equipment and provide condition reports
Qualifications / Other Requirements:
• Strong understanding and knowledge of a range of marine products, systems and applications
• Full UK Driving Licence
This vacancy is being advertised by HSB Technical who have been appointed to act as the recruitment consultancy for this role
Plus Overtime & Benefits