Customer Service Manager – Sea Freight
Full Time – Perm
Our established client based in Dartford, Kent is seeking an experienced Customer Service Manager – Sea Freight.
The successful candite will support the Branch Manager and Operations Manager as an escalation point both internally and externally.
They will be expected to maintain and develop relationships with existing clients in addition to onboarding new business through regular visits, KPI reviews, SOP writing and all related commercial activity.
Main Duties & Responsibilities include:
* Maintain and develop relationships with existing & new clients.
* Conduct client visits and KPI reviews, both face to face and by video conferencing.
* Operational support for the sales team, writing SOPs and embedding new business.
* Quoting of existing business along with network enquiries.
* Act as a point of operational escalation for the client
* New supplier sourcing and setup.
* Assisting the Branch Manager with all commercial matters.
* Knowledge and experience to assist with day-to-day operations if or where required
Ideally, the successful candidate will be able to demonstrate experience in the following areas:
* Recent sea freight operational experience is essential for the role (senior/management level preferred)
* A good understanding of all modes of freight transport is preferred.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone who wants to be part of a dynamic and multinational team
Further details will be provided upon application
Horizon Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy