Job title: Cruise Ship Maintenance Technician
Location: Based in/ departing from Port of Southampton
Salary: c£25,000.00/ £26,000.00 pa + allowance for working away
Working hours: This role will involve both working at sea and whilst in port. A flexible approach to working hours is important and staying away is required.
Our client is fast being recognised nationwide as one of the leading companies to provide service solutions in the water dispense, coffee and beverage equipment industry. Due to continued growth and expertise, we now require a Maintenance Technician to join the team to service, maintain and assist in repairs of drink and water dispense equipment on board cruise ships in and departing from the Port of Southampton.
This is a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate to join an expanding company as a Maintenance Technician. We can offer stability, a long-term career with a good annual salary, the chance to learn new skills and the potential for international travel once established in the role.
This is a physical role that requires you to typically, work away on board of cruise ships as well as in port. Training will be provided and the position will include such duties as servicing and maintenance (including filter changes) of water dispense equipment, water boilers, and juice dispensing machines.
An understanding of plumbing, water dispense equipment, installing white goods would be beneficial but not essential.
• Carry out planned maintenance on a variety of equipment
• Liaise with the Cruise ship team to prioritise work flows.
• Manage stock holdings on each cruise ship.
• Support the Cruise Ship engineering team in other repairs.
* An understanding of plumbing/ water machines/ water dispense equipment/ white goods would be beneficial but not essential.
* Full UK driving license
* Must be a good communicator with strong customer facing skills.
* Self-motivated with a desire to learn and drive improvement
* Must be willing to learn and adapt with the company.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent.
If you feel this role to be a strong match for your experience, we look forward to hearing from you
c£25/ £26k pa + allowance