Technique Recruitment Solutions are a specialist Engineering & Manufacturing recruitment company based in Norfolk. We are working closely with our client who are engineering service provider in the Energy and Utilities Markets.
The role of Crewing Resourcer is to support the global project teams and Crewing Manager in ensuring the company have the right people, with the right skills and experience, at the right time, and in the right location to mobilise and execute projects to both company and clients' expectations.
You will use a range of sources, including permanent staff, contractors, and agencies to ensure the right blend of competence and experience is available to deliver the project scope.
Key to the success of this role will be working with project teams and the commercial department to understand project specific requirements and appropriate skillsets. You will consider our own staff whilst liaising with agencies to supply contractors.
– Proactively develop relationships with commercial and project teams to recognise project resourcing needs
– Attend project kick off/hand over meetings to ascertain project requirements
– Gain an understanding of the nuances of each project to fully understand resource requirements
– Liaise with agencies in a timely fashion to provide them with a clear specification of our requirements, including feeding back on inappropriate CVs
– First shift CVs before presenting to PM for approval
– Gain feedback from key personnel on the performance of contractors and document
– Develop and maintain a competency database
– Work with technical departments to provide training development plans for company employees
– Ensure candidates, including contractors and staff, have the appropriate and up to date certificates, qualifications and documentation to ensure a seamless project from mobilisation to demobilisation
– Work with the Crewing Manager to ensure contractors have the relevant qualifications, Visas and up to date certificates
The successful candidate will have the following experience and attributes
– Ability to work on an international scale within a multi-cultural environment
– Proactive in relationship building
– Inquisitive mindset
– Willingness to work outside of core office hours
– A good planner but also the ability to think on their feet