Our client, a leading supply chain management company with a unique blend of global logistics and packaging optimization services on offer, are looking to recruit a Cargowise Trainer.
Within this new role you will be working as part of the Corporate Services Department, with close ties to the Global Cargowise Support Team. Your daily schedules will be planned according to the business needs of the company improvement plan so will involve cross departmental and cross continental liaison.
* You will experience a variety of languages and cultures and will have exciting opportunities to enhance and develop your career
* A competitive salary, up to £45k, including an employee incentive plan
* Flexible working schedule
* Training and development
* Friendly, fun, and relaxed culture
* Access to Company training program for professional and personal development
Main Purpose of the Role:
Your primary responsibility will be as an educator and enabler for all staff to optimise their use of the Cargowise system. There will be some regional travel involved across EMEA countries which include Europe, Turkey and Johannesburg, South Africa.
Duties & Responsibilities:
* Providing Cargowise training to new users
* Identify Cargowise skills gaps across the region and create action plan to bring Cargowise usage up to expected standard.
* Provide re-training or upskilling to existing users
* Identifying and resolving low level issues with applications, following agreed procedures
* Providing advice to users to resolve low level issues
* Make recommendations to IT Systems Support team for fault, updating documentation, or defining enhancements.
* Escalate unresolved incidents to IT Systems Support team
* Investigate operational needs and problems, and identify opportunities for improvements in processes and SOPs
To Be Considered:
* Proven experience using Cargowise System within Freight Forwarding/Logistics Sector.
* Experience in training staff members is a great advantage.
* Excellent communication and training skills to handle user requests and train new users
* Very good knowledge of Freight forwarding Products, services, and related processes, especially in Air & Ocean freight forwarding
* Ability to work effectively, independently, cross-functionally, and in a team environment
* Self-motivated with good time management skills
* Fluent in both written and spoken English
* A high level of energy with a "can-do" positive attitude and entrepreneurial spirit
For more details, please contact Willis Global – a leading Recruitment Consultancy for the Supply Chain & Logistics industry