Job Title: Cargo Receptionist
Line of Business: Front of House
Shift: Various (Days and Nights)
Salary: £10 p/h
Anderson Young Aviation are currently looking for a professional, well presented individual who is well organised with a keen eye to detail to join our office at Heathrow Airport.
You will be receptionist meeting and greeting guests, answering the telephones, general office duties, updating identity passes, checking bookings, data entry and Validating credentials
You must be flexible on the days you can work as your shift pattern will rotate between Monday – Friday to a 4 on 4 off shift pattern
Working hours will vary from 8 – 12 hours per day
This role includes working days and some nights
* To provide, Airline Representatives and Officials with a high standard of service
* To process export & import documentation exactly as the company’s procedure manual describes
* To comply with Customs regulations
* To deal with all persons that you come into contact with in a polite and confident manner
* To carry out any other tasks deemed necessary and reasonable by the company
* To be able to work flexible working hours when necessary
* To work as a team or on own.
Desirable knowledge, not essential
* Export/Import Documentation
* Dangerous goods acceptance and handling
* General cargo legislation awareness
* Hazard spotting
* Manual handling and safe practice
* Health & Safety legislation.
If you think you're suitable for this role then please apply with your CV