EoT Solutions are an independent Recruitment & Networking Agency, on this occasion our Transport & Logistics Division are looking for a number of Cargo Agents for our Heathrow based Cargo Handling client
The Role will include the safe loading and unloading of vehicles with various types of cargo.
* Process drivers on the cargo reception who may be delivering and/or collecting cargo.
* Using designated software and appropriate paperwork to correctly process import and export shipments in accordance with company, customs, and CAA regulations.
* Use designated software to build and depart export flights and road freight trucks.
* To communicate both verbally and electronically accurate cargo flight figures to Load Control for flight planning.
* To provide and maintain a high level of service and accuracy in processing the movement of cargo in line with company and airline requirements.
* To check Dangerous Goods shipments as per the current DGR (full training provided)
* To answer phone calls and emails as needed.
* To be adaptable and flexible in your approach to work
* To complete any other such reasonable duties at the request of Management.
Shifts are 12 hour 4 on and 4 off.
Candidates would preferably have cargo handling or import / export freight movement experience.
Important! To be considered for this role you must be able to supply us with your traceable last 5 years working history as referencing will be carried out. As well as criminal record check
They have been a cargo handling company for over 10 years offering both landside and airside services, as well as transport facilities
Over the years there has been continued growth, this has been achieved by developing and training staff within, which has built a great stable and successful team
EoT Solutions commitment to you
* You will work with an experienced Recruitment Consultant
* We will prepare, guide and support you whilst looking for your next job
* We will be honest, transparent and give you the best market advice with on going feedback