We have an urgent requirement for full-time and part time Cargo Operatives to work at London Stansted Airport (CM24) for one of the biggest distribution companies in the world.
* Loading and unloading cargo weighing up to 25kg per item
* Working on a busy parcel sorting department moving cargo from aircraft containers into correct location according to postcode ready for dispatch
* Using scanning equipment to identify cargo and sort into correct postal zones
* Manually assist with the loading and unloading of trucks, trailers and cargo.
* Excellent rates of pay from £9.25 to £14.50per hour, paid weekly
* 80% subsidised commuter pass for all public transport used to and from work
* Permanent positions available for the right candidates
* Immediate starts
* On Site parking
* No experience required as full paid training will be given
* Flexibility of shifts being able to work full time or part time
* Tuesday to Saturday 7am until 3.00pm
* Monday 3pm until 11pm, then Tuesday to Friday 4pm until 12pm, and working at least 2 Saturdays a month 3pm until 2am
* Sunday to Thursday 10pm to 6am
These shifts can be worked full or part time.
Please contact 3B Recruitment or apply on line for immediate starts