Simarco is one of the UK’s leading logistics and freight companies. We operate worldwide and can offer a full range of services in the UK, across Europe and Internationally across all trade routes.
We now have a vacancy for an Apprentice Administrator in the European Operations Department at our Witham office which will offer an excellent opportunity for candidates who are interested in starting their career within a busy freight forwarding office environment and who are keen and willing to learn.
Full training will be provided in house and we will also arrange for you to be placed on the International Freight Forwarding Specialist Apprenticeship course which will enable you to work towards a recognised business qualification.
Duties will include:
* Working closely with the European Operations Team
* Data entry
* Completing job files
* Speaking to customers and providing a high level of customer service
* Providing administrative support to other team members
* Handling shipping documentation and delivery paperwork
* Training in all aspects of European Trailer Operations
Education / Experience required:
* GCSE English and Maths Grades 4 or above (or equivalent)
* Good IT skills
* Attention to detail
* Accurate data input
* Willingness to learn
* Good communication skills
Office hours are (Apply online only) Monday – Friday with 1 hour for lunch (unpaid)
Salary £4.60 per hour with quarterly reviews.
* Contributory Pension Scheme
* Employee Assistance Programme
* Bike to work scheme
* On-site Parking
**No Agencies please