With 25,000 employees at 620 locations in 98 countries, our client is one of the world's leading logistics companies. Its strong market position lies in the seafreight, airfreight and contract logistics businesses, with a clear focus on providing IT-based supply chain managements services.
We are now recruiting for an AOG Specialist – Aerospace (Nights), this is a permanent night role based in Feltham Working hours – 4 on 4 off (19:00-07:00)This is an onsite role.
Join a dedicated AOG team in London you will play a key role in the transportation of customers' goods on their journey across the globe, ensuring attention to detail and excellent customer service.
The AOG Specialist will be responsible for direct interaction with customers, proactive customer service, problem solving, customer follow up, and interaction with aerospace global network. The AOG Specialist is responsible for ensuring that customers experience is a positive one every time as well as documenting and investigating any deviations from the expected level of service provided.
Working as part of the growing Aerospace division, service airlines & MROs globally. Your day-to-day activities will include Shipment processing, shipment monitoring, providing key milestone updates to internal and external customers, deviation resolution, physical cargo checks and Customs activity in both import and export. This is an onsite role.
* Pro-actively advise and consult Customers to ensure satisfaction
* Monitor customer shipments in order to provide proactive updates to customers and to problem solve
* Manage customs activities.
* Develop and on-board new customers and additional lanes of business from existing customers; Communicate and manage pricing opportunities for the customer whilst documenting feedback into internal system
* Manage tasks through Business Process Automation tools (BPA) and all related features such as task tags
* Conduct claims management, from reporting through to closure.
* Field Complaint Calls, and provide problem resolution in alignment with stakeholders
* Qualification of customer inquiries, Provision of Quotations within corporate guidelines for pricing, Up-selling, and requisite follow up and closure
YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERIENCES
* Experience in either freight forwarding or transport planning with key focus on airfreight.
* Proven experience in customs regulations export and import is preferred.
* Ability to understand and execute new processes.
* Excellent communication & time management skills.
* Excellent knowledge of MS office features, especially excel.
* Understand & respect the company confidentiality and compliance regulations (Code of Conduct).
* Strong affinity with required customer quality standards.
Salary and Benefits
* Circa 30K + 15% shift allowance as this will be a permanent night role
* Healthcare After Qualifying Period
* Pension up to 5% After Qualifying Period
* Rewards scheme
* Life Insurance
* 23 Days holiday to start rising with length of service + Bank Hols
Pension, Shift Allowance, 23 days ho