Our client provides complete Supply Chain Solutions, specialising in transportation, logistics, freight forwarding and warehousing. They lead the industry with their innovative and customisable solutions. They are now looking to recruit an Air and Sea Export Clerk to join their busy team in Manchester.
The role of Air and Sea Freight Exports Clerk will be responsible for the day-to-day operational tasks and ensuring all customers freight arrives in good time. The role requires exceptional and high-class customer service skills and the ability to communicate clearly and concisely with customers and colleagues.
Responsibilities will include:
* Client liaison, taking bookings for Air and Sea Freight movements
* Co-ordinate daily activities of the Export department.
* Communicate with our overseas depots and form a good working relationship with partners.
* Experience of NES Entries
* Arrange deliveries, monitor departures/arrivals and provide data for certain key clients.
* Responsible for invoicing our clients for our services ensuring all relevant documentation is attached to suit our client's needs.
* Negotiate rates and subcontract customer orders to approved suppliers.
* Good team player with ability to work on individual tasks.
* Strong communication & customer service skills.
In order to apply for this role, you MUST have Air and or Sea Freight Freight Exports background and be looking for an opportunity with a forward-thinking freight forwarder