A well-established transport and logistics organisation with a global reach, and offices in more than 80 countries, and offering Sea, Air, and Road Freight Forwarding services, are looking to recruit an Air Freight Operator to be based at offices in Manchester.
Main Purpose of the role:
The Air Freight Operator will handle the day-to-day export freight forwarding operational duties and customer service within the Air Freight Forwarding Department, and to provide efficient and high-quality service to the customers.
Duties & Responsibilities:
* Handle air freight export operations from start to finish
* Provide a high level of customer service to clients
* Work within company guidelines at all times
* Communicating effectively with colleagues, as part of a team
* Keeping up to date with legislation affecting the import & export of goods by air
To Be Considered:
* Proven relevant industry experience with previous involvement in Worldwide Air Freight operations
* Good communication skills
* Good organization skills and effective time management
* Manage time effectively
* Commercial awareness
* Attention to detail
* IT Literate in Microsoft Office
* Problem solving
* A competitive salary package, in line with skills and experience.
* The opportunity to join a corporate, internationally established Logistics Organisation where career progression is supported, and overseas opportunities are offered to the right people.
For full details, contact Willis Global – a leading Recruitment Consultancy for the Supply Chain & Logistics industry