Our client a leading Freight Forwarding company is looking to appoint an Air Imports Coordinator at their office in the Hayes, in Heathrow. This role is Monday – Friday 9-5:30 and will be doing clearances and booking consoles. This role also MUST provide ad-hoc weekend cover as and when required (there is no number on this as it's as and when)
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an international Freight Forwarding, eCommerce & Logistics company as an air Import Coordinator, this organisation is well established and has grown organically year on year to become the business they are today.
GENERAL PURPOSE OF THE POSITION
The Air Import Coordinator is responsible for liaising between customers, suppliers and transport companies to ensure efficient deliveries.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
* Manage all aspects of the Air import process;
* Obtain and communicate, internally and externally, all necessary information to ensure correct measures are in place and customer needs are met;
* Liaise between Suppliers, Forwarders and agents to obtain up to date shipment information;
* Ensure customers are fully informed of the progress of their shipments;
* Provide transport companies with the relevant information to ensure customer delivery requirements are met;
* Ensure correct documentation is on file and act accordingly as set out in the instructions;
* Maintain all files ensuring they are costed and billed correctly in accordance with procedures provided by management;
* Cover the export operations when required; and
* Any other duties as required by management for the smooth and efficient operation of the department.
* Air freight Imports
* Customs and Clearances
* Good Customer service and admin skills
£28,000 to £32,000 circa
Childcare vouchers and Cycle to work scheme
Refer a friend scheme
Pension, Perkbox, plus benefits