An opportunity to join an award winning Freight Forwarder with an excellent reputation within the Freight and Logistics industry.
My client is offering genuine progression, development and career prospects as well as a market leading package, including private healthcare, gym membership, 8% pension contribution, best in class bonus structure, annual salary reviews, volunteer days as well as a clear development programme. Holidays offered are 25 days plus bank holidays.
If you are considering options, then now is the time to join this exciting company.
Responsibilities / Duties:
* Managing and routing Air Freight shipments
* Preparing quotes
* Checking and collecting relevant documentation
* Obtaining clearance instructions
* Speaking to Airlines, Hauliers and Overseas Agents
* Regularly liaising with customers, keeping them informed and dealing with any questions enquiries
Hours of work: Monday to Friday, (Apply online only)hrs
Salary: 25k-35k dependent on experience
* Gym Membership
* Private Healthcare
* Life Insurance
* Death in Service Insurance
* Private Pension Scheme
* Personalised Development and Training Program