The role and common goals
* Evidenced Operational experience spanning at least 5 years with a hands on approach.
* Develop and build relationships to ensure a high level of customer service is provided to clients.
* Strong working relationships with peers, mgmt., suppliers, airlines & overseas partners/agents.
* Extensive customs knowledge essential
* Able to work collaboratively and independently where required.
* Create and maintain customer standard operating procedures
* Strong commercial background – Both Supplier and Customer
* Clear Financial understanding of each job file(s)
* Accurate & timely reporting to department manager.
* Take ownership and accountability to deliver operational excellence
* Ensure that a ‘customer is king’ ethos is applied at all times
Key Performance Areas
* Customer Service mind-set essential
* Accurate and Timely creation and issuance of export documentation
* Commercial acumen – In depth understanding of the P&L of a job
* Excellent Operational experience
* Financial knowledge
* Operational Reports and followed and anomalies escalated
* Company policies are followed at all times unless otherwise agreed by management
* Must demonstrate stable work history
* Strong work ethic
* Cargowise experience highly beneficial
* A ‘can do’ attitude is applied with all communications